Sunday, October 01, 2006
About Me

- Name: Jocelyn Klages
I like to wake up really early in the morning, with a loud series of screams to wake up my mommy and daddy. We lay in bed for a while and drink my bottle, then play around a little bit. My favorite color is pink I guess, because my mommy and sissy always dress me in it. I like to eat everything that I can fit in my mouth (and even things I can't). Lately, I have really taken to graham crackers though. I love to spend time with my family and grandparents. I particularly look forward to Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I can see Mrs. Andrea. We play all day and she and her family spoil me to death! I just started to walk, but I can only make a few steps before I get so excited that I fall down on my face! Check back soon for updates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home